The Career Guidance and Placement Cell (CGPC) of the college is actively organizing many events for the students to get placements in reputed organizations. There are good track records regarding campus placements in the previous years. Organizations like Wipro, TCS, ExlInfotel , HCL, HP, South Indian Bank Ltd., Federal Bank Ltd, US Technologies etc have come to our campus for recruiting students. The cell primarily aims at obtaining the best possible placements to the final year students, and, equally, making them aware of the higher education options available to them in various subjects.
The cell has identified certain areas, which have a lot to do with the campus selections, and training is imparted according to the formulated programs. The expertise available in the institution is tapped optimally for this purpose. Training on soft skills, group discussions, how to face interviews etc. are being conducted on regular basis. Master trainers from outside are also invited to campus for giving training to our students on various skills so as to empower them in attaining better placements. Classes are also being arranged for enlightening the students to pursue higher education in India and abroad. Industry experts are also invited to campus for giving exposure on various state-of-the-art technologies. Guidance will also be given to students for choosing best career options. The doors of CGPC are open to all the students who are at the threshold of life.
- Personality development classes were conducted for the final year UG students
- Various seminars were conducted for the students on group discussion, interview skills and industrial awareness to gain success in their careers
- Conduct coaching classes for bank clerical examinations.
- Conduct motivation classes for the final year UG students.
- Conduct higher education seminar for the final year UG students.
- Webinar on “Tips on finding opportunities and being more Employable” by Ms. Aditi Radhakrishnan on 08/07/2020
- Webinar on Career Opportunities in Indian Private Banks on 16th July 2020.
- Training Program on Career Insights – A Gateway to Success for UG Final years On 15th February 2021 at 9. 30 am. Venue College Auditorium.Registration Form. The first intake for the session is 50. Those who are registered will be intimating by mail
Ms. Dinna Johnson
Assistant Placement Officer
Mob : 8907720099